Tuesday, February 1, 2011

New Doctor

Samuel and I went for our first appointment with our new OB/GYN last week. She is great! She actually delivered a baby while we waited to meet her. I felt like she truly wanted the best for me and our babies. God has a way of leading you to what you need:) He is AWESOME! Our next appointment is Feb. 14th and both grandmas and great grandma, Mammie, are going.  The grandparents are so excited! They need to figure out what they want to be called by their grandchildren, even though the kids will call them whatever they want. If you have any suggestions, please share!

2 comments:

  1. that is so great to hear!! You are so right about your kids calling the grandparents whatever they want, my little niece and nephew call my mom meme and my dad pawppy! Unless u teach them what to call them they will come up with something! Ill be Aunt FER FER!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. They can call me Queen of the World or Queen Jill. I am open to variations.

    ReplyDelete