Saturday, January 22, 2011

So sad:(

We've known for a while that our dog Kyla will have to go to a new home before the babies come, however, we are so sad about it. She is an amazing dog who has matured so much. We got good news and bad news this week. A friend of my grandmother's is really wanting a dog. As soon as I got a call and started thinking about possibly taking my dog and leaving her with someone for good I started crying harder than ever. It only lasted a few minutes then I had to talk to Samuel about it. Oh, you know I started crying again and couldn't stop. Then Kyla crawled up on the couch next to me like she knew what was going on. She just looked at me with that adorable face and I just hugged her. I know it is what's best for her and for us because we just won't have the time for her once the babies come but I LOVE this dog. She is a part of our family. We will miss her so much!

2 comments:

  1. This is sad. I'm sorry, love. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, looks like Kyla gets to stay with us a little longer. The woman decided she couldn't take her. I say we just keep her forever:) JK:( I know we'll find her a great home.

    ReplyDelete