Sunday, February 13, 2011

Just an update:)

We have been working on emptying the kids room. It has been fun and exciting planning the layout and decor for their room. It is more difficult than I thought planning for 2. (I have to remind myself every day that there's 2.) We are just so blessed! Now that the room is clean we are going to prep and paint. Then on to the fun stuff, furniture and decor.

Tomorrow (Valentine's Day) I have a doctors appointment and sono. I'm very blessed to have a wonderful support system going with me. I have invited both grandmas and great grandma, Mammie. It will be very special for them to see the babies and hear their heart beats. I'm really looking forward to checking on them. I know something is growing because my belly is not fitting my clothes. I will try to post a pic of me and babies soon. Hopefully both babies will be photogenic tomorrow.

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. They are much needed and appreciated. Again, we are so blessed to have such wonderful family and friends:)

No comments:

Post a Comment