Wednesday, July 6, 2011

10 day count down...

Isn't it CRAZY to think that in 10 days or less Samuel and I will be parents to 2 precious blessings? We think it is crazy overwhelming but SO exciting:) We are expecting to be induced Friday, July 15 if the babies don't choose to come sooner. At our Doctors apt. today the babies looked very healthy. Nolan is a chunky monkey (for a twin) weighing in at about 5 lb 10oz and Ralyn was a more petite 5 lb 3oz. Considering we have a little over a week before they arrive, they will be over 6 lbs each. Can you believe that's a total of about 12lbs of baby? Whoa! That must be why my ankles are swelling. Other than the ankles, my only complaint is lack of sleep comfort. I think it is God's way of preparing me for midnight feedings and exhaustion. God has blessed me with an uncomplicated pregnancy and we would appreciate continued prayer for a smooth labor and delivery. I will be sure to take a picture before babies arrive so you all can see the BIG belly.

No comments:

Post a Comment