Monday, March 14, 2011

Exciting News!!!

We are having... A BOY and A GIRL!

God is so amazing! Both babies are healthy! Baby A who resides on the left side of my belly is our handsome BOY and Baby B who is on the right is our beautiful GIRL! We are so excited to be blessed with one of each. We are going to have the perfect family of four. Samuel and I are looking forward to this life changing journey. Thank you for your continued prayers.

Please feel free to suggest names. Naming your children is a lot of pressure:)

4 comments:

  1. So excited for you and your new family! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just don't do the corny rhyming or same letter thing!!! So lame!! I'm very thankful our parents didn't do that to Andrew and I. Oh, and remember to "Veto" Samuel's suggestions if they have anything to do with Asheron or the like!

    ReplyDelete
  3. true story-- my brother has a friend named ryan who named his boy/girl twins ryan and ryanne. really. hows that for lame?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's just dumb. I'm sure that mom get her tongue tied all the time.

    ReplyDelete